Friday, March 25, 2011

"Chick" Bingo

This has been my first year as a "lead" preschool teacher.
Needless to say, I have spent countless hours creating fun learning tools and games for my precious students.
I thought that I would share one with y'all.
Maybe it will get your creative juices flowing.
I visited a new party supply store this week.
(Let's just say, it is a slice of heaven for us creative folks.)
I discovered this cute, spotted, laminated chick for $.99.
I bought 4, added sticker uppercase letters, printed off a set of lowercase letters, purchased a bag of yellow pom-poms, and now I have an adorable bingo game for spring.On a side note, isn't my boy the cutest?

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content and images as well! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete