Saturday, June 25, 2011

Anxiety



My greatest anxiety as the mother of a beautiful girl is my lack of experience with anything girly. I feel completely overwhelmed by the idea of styling of her hair.

Imagine my being handed a sheet of paper detailing how her hair was to be styled for her very first dance recital.

Let's just say, I didn't sleep well for several weeks.


For picture night, I had it professionally done, and I watched every move that the stylist made and asked far too many questions.

Well, today was the much anticipated event. I am proud to report that I DID IT!
I graduated from college with a 4.0 and birthed a 9lb 13oz baby boy, but this now tops my accomplishment list.

Thank you God for my precious daughter, and the opportunity to learn new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment