Thursday, August 25, 2011

I did it! I sent my baby to kindergarten! And...she loved it!

A started 2nd grade, and he is counting the hours until he gets to go back. His teacher is very creative and eccentric. He is going to thrive in her classroom.

Can I just say that I love this photo?

And...this one?


This is the face that found me this afternoon.

A difficult milestone for me, but I loved watching my children start these new chapters in their lives. Chapters that God has written just for them!

2 comments:

  1. I am tearing up looking at them! You a strong Mommy. What an auspicious start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the pics and she has on her twinkle shoes!!! How fun I love the picture with Olivia watching Andrew:) So glad they had a good day and you did too!!

    ReplyDelete