Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I woke up feeling crafty this morning.
I bought this wooden box at the Goodwill on Monday for $2. It is a cute, light green color. I needed to come up with a gift for a surprise baby sprinkle. So, I decided to do something fun and girly with this box.
I used a box of stencils that I bought at Wal-Mart for $2.99, pink paint, and a stencil brush.
Here is the final product. I decided to add polka-dots at the last minute.

Do you remember these antique lamps that I bought at a garage sale a few weeks back for $8?
Well...I spray painted them black. On Monday, I found 3 shades for $1 each. I decided to make the shades fit my taste a little more. I used my box of letter stencils, some scrap burlap, and fabric glue.
I am loving it!
I can't quite figure out what I want to do with the other 2 lamps.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment