Thursday, December 24, 2009

At the Feet of Baby Jesus

Yesterday, I stepped out my front door to get the mail, and I quickly spotted this dollar bill resting in my flower bed.
Woo Hoo!
You see....we live at the bottom of a quiet cul-de-sac. We haven't seen a visitor in weeks.
Then, I realized exactly where it was placed on the wet ground.
At the feet of Baby Jesus!
So many lessons and symbolization
I painted this small nativity a year after Scott and I were married. I often think about painting them white, but I just haven't been able to. When I look at this nativity, I am reminded of the young, lonely, homesick, over-whelmed young wife who was just trying to make the best out of VERY LITTLE!
What are you laying at the feet of Jesus this year?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this story and giving me something to think about. I work with Scott and I feel he is a real blessing. When we had our house fire, he was there for us. You are a unique family that I am glad that I know...even if it is just through your husband. LOL Peace and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! You sound like quite a lady married to quite a guy!!

    ReplyDelete