Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Welcome 2010

Every year, I set a few measurable goals for myself and our family.

I am always striving to grow in my relationship with Christ and in my earthly relationships. So...I don't include these in my yearly goals.

Financial Goal: We would like to pay down our mortgage.

Parenting Goal: I desire to document our family by getting caught up on scrap booking.
Nutritional: I would like to add 5 healthy meals to our menu. This is a challenge because I am a vegetarian, and my family really enjoys meat.

Environmental: I want to consume fewer plastic shopping bags which means that I am going to have to remember my canvas bags.

1 comment:

  1. Here's a good way to remember your canvas bags: If I forget my bags, I have to repack all my groceries (or whatever I'm buying) into the cart and into the trunk-- without bags. I then have to lug them inside. It's both good motivation to remember my bags and it makes me feel less terrible when I forget them because I am only inconveniencing myself and not hurting the Earth. The cashiers think I'm nuts, but I like the method and I forget my bags less now.

    ReplyDelete