Saturday, November 7, 2009

Garage Sale Finds

I managed to find a few garage sales on this gorgeous November morning!
I am already starting to have garage sale withdraws. I have been asked what I do when there aren't garage sales. Well....I save money and finish all of my garage sale "projects".I gave $2 for this frame and art work. I think that I am going to embroider something to fit inside this interesting frame.
I gave $1 for these adorable white bowls. I only wish that there would have been a fourth.
I gave $1 for each of these games. We are teaching the children at church about the Armor of God. I can't wait to play the game with A! He could also use a little help with short and long vowels which is what Max's Attic reviews.
I gave $2 for the 2 large pieces of fleece. My mother-in-law loves to make blankets and pillows and give them away. I am sure that she will find the perfect home for this "girly" material. I plan to paint the box pink with polka dots.


No comments:

Post a Comment