Monday, November 23, 2009

Refrigerator Clutter

This is what the outside of my refrigerator looks like on a REALLY good day.
(I just de-cluttered it yesterday!)
It drives me crazy, but it is a vital part of keeping our family on track.
I just need more space to put coupons, photos, invitations, prayer requests, to-do lists, etcI found this worn grate at a thrift store last week for $1. The cashier actually asked, "What on earth are you going to do with this?" I responded, "I have no idea!"
I realized that it was magnetic and the plan came to me.
I hung it on the wall by the phone.
Now...I need to find at least 2 more to fill the wall.
My mother-in-law bought me these cute magnets at a craft fair a few months ago.
I love them, and I am thinking about making a few more!
It is the simple things!

No comments:

Post a Comment