Friday, September 11, 2009

Cuteness & D2D Update

The other day my sweet, adorable O was riding her tricycle when she stopped suddenly. She climbed off her pink trike, picked up this dead-as-a-door nail worm, and proclaimed, "Momma, look at da cute worm!" It had been dead for days and ran over by quite a few cars. I only hope that she can always find the "cuteness" in things even when others do not! Have I mentioned that she REALLY likes to pick up worms? Yuck!
D2D Update-Week 4
We saved/earned an extra $68.90 this week.
Coupons: 5.90
Photo Money: 50.00
We have not purchased any Coca Cola products for 2 weeks. I don't think that this is going to last much longer. I NEED my daily can of Coke! This saved us 6.00!
This is a photo of the freebies that my mother-in-law gave me on Sunday. I needed a few glasses, and I almost bought a box of Twinkies last week. A LOVES Twinkies, and another child in his class brought one in his lunch box. He played the momma-guilt card. She also gave me an "All You" magazine which is full of great coupons. Total saved: 5.00

My sister-in-law brought me a jar of homemade jelly and zucchini relish: 2.00

No comments:

Post a Comment