Friday, September 18, 2009

D2D Update-Week 5

We saved/earned an extra $80.60 this week.

Coupons: $11.61

Photo Money: $50.00

I bought a kit to make my own leaf stencil because I couldn't find a leaf stamp. Then, I found this perfect stamp at a garage sale for $0.25. Needless to say, I returned the stencil kit. This saved me $6.74. Now, I just need to stamp the leaves in the bathroom.
One of A's friends loves Nascar. We were actually invited to his b-day dinner this week. On Saturday, I found all of these collector's edition Nascars CHEAP! Don't worry....I didn't keep it a secret. He LOVED them. WooHoo! I saved $12.25 on this b-day gift.

The little boy asked A, "Where did you get these cars?" A stated proudly, "My mom bought them at a garage sale for like $.0.50!" He was so proud!

I aslo bought a cute secret pal gift, but I am not going to talk about that because my secret pal just might be the only one who actually reads this blog. That would be my luck! I am not very good at the "secret" part.

No comments:

Post a Comment