Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Thrifty Finds

It is no secret that I LOVE a great deal! I thought that I would share a few of my favorites from this week!

I am needing a new valance for my bathroom window. I liked the color and texture of this one, and it was only $2. I plan on painting some leaves that will match my current shower curtain.This chair was $2 at a new thrift store in my community. It is REALLY dated, but I have plans! I think that I will paint it black and replace the orange material with a beautiful print. I also think that it would be beautiful painted white. What do you think that I should do?

I found these leaf candle holders at a local thrift store for $.50 each.
I can see them with a beautiful candle tied on top with rustic fabric.

Teacher appreciation gifts?

I found this adorable shelf today for $5 at a local thrift store. The little bird is just darling, but I am thinking about spray painting it off-white. I would love to replace the current shelf in my master bathroom with this one. Honey....what do you think?I found this gorgeous candle holder at a garage sale this weekend for $1!

That is a deal!
I love lunch boxes, and this one is full of personality.

It was only $1.

I am not really sure what I am going to do with it, but it would make a fabulous gift box.


So....I spent a total of $12. Well, I actually spent $15 because I bought a prom dress for $3. I am certain that there will be a blog about that soon.
I can't wait to show you the finished products. What am I saying....I can't wait to see the finished products. I better get started!








No comments:

Post a Comment