Sunday, August 30, 2009

Linen Closet

Check out this super-de-dooper organized linen closet!
I didn't plan on spending the majority of one beautiful morning organizing this particular closet.
Let me explain.
I was in the basement trying to conquer the never-ending pile of dirty laundry. In order to accomplish the task at hand, I decided to enlist some help. I asked my A to bring down all of the towels and washcloths.
I stepped into the storage room (my next organizing project), and upon re-entering the laundry room I spotted it...a pile of clean, folded towels and washcloths resting upon my dirty laundry. He had emptied the lined closet!
I was horrified for a second or two or three. I yelled up at A and asked, "Hey buddy! Were all of these towels dirty?"
He quickly pushed open the laundry shoot, peered down at me, and replied, "You didn't say anything about dirty!"
I wish that I had a photo of my clean linens lying on the dirty laundry or a photo of my face when I realized what had happened.
What can I say..he takes everything literal, and it is one of the many things that I love about him.

Thanks A for the initiative to organize the linen closet!