Monday, August 24, 2009

Shout Out Tuesday

There are so many people in my life who make a giant impact on a daily/weekly basis. People who give their all with little to no thought of themselves. They rarely hear thank you and that what they are doing is making a difference. My desire is to give a shout out to such unsung heroes on this blog. To know this man is to love him. His generous heart for children's ministry is a secret to many if not all. He surprises me often with gigantic bags of candy for the children in our ministry. A few weeks ago, he brought me several Oriental Trading catalogs, and told me to make an order...his treat. His thoughtfulness caught me by surprise and really blessed me.

Here is a photo of my guilt-free shopping spree! What a blessing to our kiddos and their appreciative teacher! Thanks "A"! Your generosity is contagious!

No comments:

Post a Comment